ANGELS ON EARTH by Dream Chemistry

RELAX, GET YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE, SITE BACK AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES SHARED ON THIS PAGE. MAY GOD AND THE ANGELS BLESS YOU

Sunday, July 3, 2011

THE WARDROBE'S MESSAGE

 THE WARDROBE'S MESSAGE

I lost my brother in spring 2009. My life changed radically. I thought I couldn't take it anymore, there was so much pain. I spent months locked in my room, in a flat shared with a couple who didn't care about my grief. I was alone in a foreign country, no friends, no money, no job, no family; only sorrow.

One day I decided to die too, I was going through the effects of the swine flu. One of the nights of agony with very high fever, I thought it was my end. In away, I felt happy, at least I would be able to meet him again. 

I don't remember how, but there was a moment I closed my eyes, I was shivering in fever. I asked him to come to take me away, faraway, by his side. Suddenly I felt peace, I opened my hand and then, I felt someone sat on my bed and held my hand. I remember I felt happy, I knew that it was over!

Day after, I opened my eyes, and felt extremely tired,but the fever was gone... I checked my watch, I had slept 19 hours in a row! I wake up. stood up and thought: if I am still alive, it is because I have something to do here on earth.

That day I had got an email someone unknown sent to me to encourage me to apply to Uni Degree. Days later I did it, and the whole process was quite weird... I got admitted against all the odds, but then, I needed to find a place to live. Suddenly I found a place, and although I wanted another, everything was ready for me to take that apartment, (that one, afterward, I discovered it was empty since spring 2009). A beautiful flat within the campus area. Just needed a good cleaning. I did it, and when I opened one of the wardrobes to do the cleaning, I found a message written: " It is impossible that in the end the miracle will not occur" That struck me! Suddenly I recognize my brother's handwriting, and of course, it was not written in a very good English!
That day I knew my angel was there, awaiting for me, arranging everything for me, he left a message, and the miracle occurred: he saved me, he brought me to this place!

Still the pain is here, but today I know, my brother is my guardian angel, and always will be! Now I am close to finish my degree. 

Shara




send in your angel experiences HERE

1 comment:

  1. I am the person who wrote this story. I just want to say that from the very moment i arrived to this flat my life has changed. By chance I found out the St Michael's church is just five minutes from my place; I have become an active parishioner and devoted to the Archangel Michael, whose small statue was left for me as a present by my brother before he died. I have finished my MSc and now started my way to my PhD. Many strange events have occured me since I arrived to this flat which have confirmed the presence of my brother in my life but the presence of the Archangel Michael too. I have found peace and aceptance to my brother's death and I am sure he is now in peace but most importantly, he is my guardian angel with the assistance of the Archangel Michael. I have been blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dream%20Chemistry