ANGELS ON EARTH by Dream Chemistry

RELAX, GET YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE, SITE BACK AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES SHARED ON THIS PAGE. MAY GOD AND THE ANGELS BLESS YOU

Sunday, July 3, 2011

MY GRANDMOTHER WAS AN ANGEL

MY GRANDMOTHER WAS AN ANGEL

In my late twenties, I worked as a cocktail waitress in a town about 10 miles from my home. Now please know this before anything else, I drank that night, and stupidly got in my car to drive home. Very poor judgement on my part-YES! 


I was almost home and had just merged on to the freeway, a straight shot to my home, when I lost consciousness and the car veered left then right.  I tried to correct the car but it was too late and I went into a barrel role, the car rolling over and over. At that same moment as the car was beginning to flip, I FELT a hand, warm and soft grab the back of my neck (the scruff of the neck) and pulled/yanked me back and out of the rolling car. I was literally uninjured and was found by EMT's laying in the center median on the grass. 


My Grandmother Rosamund had always been my savior in life, saving me from abuse as a child and always there to comfort me. She passed away just two days before this incident happened and I believe with all my heart that this was her saving me and giving me the chance to change my life. She will always live in my heart and now my daughter bears her name Emily Rose.


From: Cynthia
Chico, CA




send in your angel experiences HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream%20Chemistry