ANGELS ON EARTH by Dream Chemistry

RELAX, GET YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE, SITE BACK AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES SHARED ON THIS PAGE. MAY GOD AND THE ANGELS BLESS YOU

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SAI'S ANGELS & HEALING ANGELS

SAI'S ANGELS

When my son, Sai Krishan, was 9 months old, he experienced his first febrile seizure caused by a sudden fever. It was also the first seizure I had witnessed, and as you can imagine, I was greatly distressed. As my husband attempted to cool Sai's body down, I phoned 9-1-1 for an ambulance, which arrived some ~5 minutes later. I joined Sai in the back of the ambulance; and although it was heart-wrenching to see my beautiful baby in such a state, I offered him soothing words of reassurance. As we traveled to the nearest hospital, Sai was now about 9 minutes into his seizure; and the EMT asked me for his body weight, so that he could calculate a proper dosage of phenobarbital to administer. As the EMT was filling the syringe, I realized that while I reassured Sai that I was with him, I had not yet invoked his angels. At the very instant that I reminded Sai that his angels were protecting him, and before any injection was given, his seizure suddenly stopped. Some may call it coincidence, but for me it was a wonderful reassurance that our angels are ever present in our lives. Namaste.

Sheela



HEALING ANGELS

I have always believed in Angels...and all through my life there have been experiences that can only be explained as Angels helping, guiding and healing as I learn the lessons that I have chosen for this lifetime.

People who have come into my life and re-awakened the knowledge and Purpose.....reaffirming the reasons that we choose to come back to Earth.....to learn the lessons that we cannot learn elsewhere.

I thank Spirit for all my blessings and I thank all the Angels for their daily guidance and abundant blessings......some days I am just sooooo overwhelmed by it all and the beauty that I experience and the Earth Angels that bless my
life along the way.

Namaste.

All the answers are there......just ask for divine guidance...you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Bev van Vuuren
in Uvongo, South Africa


send in your angel experiences HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream%20Chemistry