ANGELS ON EARTH by Dream Chemistry

RELAX, GET YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE, SITE BACK AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES SHARED ON THIS PAGE. MAY GOD AND THE ANGELS BLESS YOU

Sunday, July 3, 2011

SEEING SPIRIT OF ANGEL LIGHTS

            

Well it's not really an Angel Story but I'm positive and sure that what I saw was an amazing and beautiful experience, and thinking that it would happen to a person like me. I guess it's a blessing for me because I've seen angel lights on my walls. Bedroom, and Living room walls, or simply in different places. I think that I'm kind of lucky. And I know they are angel lights, some say they are spirit lights or spirit guides. But it doesn't matter, because I know that it is something spiritual. Their colors are blue, sometimes white, yellow, or golden lights, and sometimes purple too, but the golden ones make me believe that it is an angel. And I think that God sends them to me for a certain reason. For me I think he wants me to believe that there's something more than this.

From Gloria C.
Montebello, CA





send in your angel experiences HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream%20Chemistry