ANGELS ON EARTH by Dream Chemistry

RELAX, GET YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE, SITE BACK AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES SHARED ON THIS PAGE. MAY GOD AND THE ANGELS BLESS YOU

Sunday, July 3, 2011

ANGELS WARNING

 ANGELS WARNING

One evening years ago my son and I were headed to the mall. We took a two lane highway that crossed a railroad track. We lived in a burbs of Dallas, Texas, the only lights were the cars on the freeway several hundred yards ahead.

At that time the railroad track had no warning signals and there was a curve in the track just before it crossed the road. I stopped and glanced in both directions - nothing. I started accelerating when a loud voice yelled "stop." My son obviously didn't hear the voice but I was so startled decided to roll down the windows and listen. To my great surprise I could hear the clickety-clack of an approaching train. After the train passed I accelerated to cross the track and my car stalled in the middle of the track. My son and I just stared at each other both realizing what would have happened. I started the car and pulled onto the dirt shoulder to compose myself. I still get chills thinking about how our angel's warning kept us from being t-boned by a speeding train.


Carol C.
West Tawakoni, Texas




send in your angel experiences HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream%20Chemistry