ANGELS ON EARTH by Dream Chemistry

RELAX, GET YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE, SITE BACK AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES SHARED ON THIS PAGE. MAY GOD AND THE ANGELS BLESS YOU

Sunday, July 3, 2011

HEAVEN SENT ANGELS - MUCH GRADITUDE FOR YOU


I can only express what I felt in a poem I wrote for my broken wing love angel...
who
I had his presences in my life for a couple of weeks.


HEAVEN SENT ANGELS

by Anastasia Verkos

~ Dedicated to Georgarkie ~

In the eyes of an angel
I have seen the light
I have seen the joy
I have seen the peace
I have seen the happiness
And I have seen what he has brought to me

In the eyes of an angel
I have witnessed
I have seen
I have healed
  because of an angel (truly angelic to me)
and because of his presence he is well known to me

In the eyes of angel
He enlightened my heart
He took my worries away
He reassured me that everything will be ok
He tested me
He opened my eyes
He calmed me down
He put pieces of my life together to make me aware
He watched over me
He protected me
He truly believed in me
He made me feel whole and complete

In the eyes of an angel
I have felt him
I have experienced him
I have lived in his presence
I have seen deep inside his eyes
I believe and trust him holy with my body and soul
And that I truly believe that he is a blessing in disguise

In the eyes of an angel
He believes my faith is real
He now trusts and believes in me
He has heard my prayers
He now knows I am ready for love
And that's why he come into my life

Through the eyes of an angel
I know he hurts
I know he is scared
I know he fears
I know what he faces
But when he lets go of all the fear

and hurt in his life and
open's his heart to love again,
he will be opening up to
receiving all the good in his world
and his whole life will
change and never be the same

Through the eyes of an angel
He will be enlightened with love
He will be receiving good and only good
If he only let go to experience love again
and feel it-he would never look back

Love is the Divine power of our creator
And we are children of our creator
And therefore if he believes in receiving love and lets himself feel love again...
then he will be whole and complete...
And his wing will no longer be broken...

This is for you Georgarkie Mou
With Love Always
Anastasia xxx

ps...  you have to be opened to love to be able to receive




send in your angel experiences HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream%20Chemistry